This is where I’ll put them if I have any good ones
Stephen Abram had the ideas tonight. Lots of them.
- For every dollar spent on a public library, the community reaps $6.50 in benefits
- It’s cheaper for the NY Times to buy all their readers a Kindle DX than to print their newspaper
- Paper, as we know it, will never be the same again. There are already epapers that are cheap and durable.
- The book has served us well for 500 years. Now that will change. To what?
- Drug companies seed Google search results about their products. Go 100 pages in to find the truth.
- Free search is being compromised more and more by big business.
Pingback: Summarising lectures and the need to tweet. | Infobrarian